Aging Partners to Host Monthly Resource Events in Malcolm | neighborhood supplement
Aging Partners invites seniors to a series of resource events from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Fridays starting March 18. Events will take place at Malcolm Village Hall, 137 East Second St.
Participants can ask questions to learn more about Aging Partners programs and services. The schedule is as follows:
• March 18 – Introduction to aging partners;
• April 15 – Strength and Balance with Tracie Foreman, Aging Partners Health and Fitness;
• May 20 – Aging Partners Foot Clinic (appointment required by calling 402-416-7693);
• June 17 – “Happy Feet” presentation by Tracie Foreman;
• July 15th – Aging Partners Foot Clinic (appointment required by calling 402-416-7693);
• August 19 – Music BINGO with Elliott Piper, the Music Bingo Guy;
• September 16 – Aging Partners Foot Clinic (appointment required by calling 402-416-7693).
“We look forward to connecting seniors to the resources available to them by providing information about Aging Partners programs and services in some of the rural communities outside of Lincoln at these resource events,” said Beth Schuster, supervisor. of the Aging Partners program. “Recent events similar to Waverly have been well received, and we hope Malcolm area residents will take this opportunity to learn more about Aging Partners and the various resources available that will enable them to safely maintain the highest quality possible life.”
A contribution of $20 is suggested for appointments at the foot clinic. Refreshments will be served. For more information about Aging Partners, visit aging.lincoln.ne.gov or call 402-441-7070.
Get local news delivered to your inbox!