How to Copy URL of All Open Tabs in Chrome/Firefox 2022
This tutorial is about how to copy URL of all open tabs in Chrome/Firefox. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to copy URL of all open tabs in Chrome/Firefox. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to copy URL of all open tabs in Chrome/Firefox
When you search the Internet, you often have dozens of tabs open. For research documents, this means opening each tab, copying the link and pasting it into a reference document which is then pasted at the end of a document. But there is a better way. Instead of storing them in tabs, we can use a little bookmarking trick to create a list of all URLs in each open tab.
After bookmarking these tabs, we use a Chrome feature that allows us to copy the URLs of all bookmarks to a folder. Then we just have to paste them into a text editor to use them later. When we no longer need them, we can simply delete the folder they were in and remove them from our bookmarks.
How to Copy URL of All Open Tabs in Chrome
If you are a Chrome user, follow the steps below to copy the URLs of all open tabs.
- Open Chrome browser and download TabCopy extension from here.
- A TabCopy extension icon will appear in the upper right corner of the Chrome window.
- Now click on its icon to copy the tab URLs. It allows you to copy a single URL, all URLs in a window, or all URLs in all windows.
- URLs will be quickly copied to the clipboard.
How to Copy URL of All Open Tabs in Firefox
If you are a Firefox user, follow the steps below to copy the URLs of all open tabs in your browser.
- Open the Firefox browser and go to the three horizontal lines menu. Select the “Options” option.
- Go to the General tab, here you will see a “Home Page” feature bar. Click the “Use Current Pages” button to bring all URLs to the “Home Page” address bar.
- Then copy these URLs and paste them wherever you want.
Final Words: How to Copy URL of All Open Tabs in Chrome/Firefox
Hope you understand this article How to copy URL of all open tabs in Chrome/Firefox, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.